Going green has become more and more popular over the years. Dental offices are finding ways to incorporate going green into their practice. Going green means being eco-friendly, which means using fewer resources and less energy. Going green is a commitment to the well-being of the environment. Here is how we have made sincere efforts to go green and support our environment.
Here are our efforts at High Country Family Dentistry to support our environment and go green:
- We recycle materials, use environmentally friendly products, and conserve energy.
- We use environmentally friendly products such as biodegradable toothbrushes and toothpaste, water filtration systems, and LED lighting to help reduce the dental practice's impact on the environment.
- We conserve energy by turning off lights and equipment when not in use, using energy-efficient appliances, and investing in solar panels to help reduce the dental practice's carbon footprint.
- Instead of using plastic patient cups, we use wax-coated paper cups.
- Instead of giving our goodies like toothbrushes, floss, and other home-care items in plastic bags, we use paper bags.
In general, we attempt to utilize less of everything without sacrificing the requirements for patient care and cleanliness.
At our office, our goal is to do our part in protecting the environment.
To learn more about our attempts to go green, call us or visit our dental office. We look forward to hearing from you!